skyline's Profile

  • Dec 25, 2005
  • 1
  • 0

Latest comments made by: skyline

  • I was planning on buy a powermac but now might just wait and see what happens at the MacWorld Expo. i've been saving up for a powermac for 11 months now and I raise an extra $5,000 just to get a new PowerMac but after reading about apple moves to intel make me wonder should I wait for Mactel's, I guess we all will never know which one to buy until we get to test both the PowerPc and Intel versions at the same time, I just don't want to regret a purchase of PowerMac knowing that a Mactel might be a wise decision in the long run?
    skyline had this to say on Dec 25, 2005 Posts: 1
    Should You Buy A Mac Now?